For Technical Drawings, Installation, and more Information, see the Instructions.
- XT Down and Out Rough In Box Addendum
- XT Down and Out Manual Mount Instructions
- XT Down and Out Motor Mount Instructions
- IP Controls Addendum
- Soundbar Bracket Instructions
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 34″ of total vertical travel from bottom position to top (up) position.
- 1.5″ thick in bottom position, you can’t tell the difference from a standard mount.
- Up to 7 degrees of adjustable tilt in the top (up) position.
- Perfect for flat or curved TVs up to 90 lbs.
- Full Motion With vertical travel, tilt, and swivel, you have full control. Never deal with uncomfortable TV viewing angles again.
- Clears ledges, shelves, and other obstructions up to 17″ deep – perfect for mounting under ledges, in cupboards, or within indented wall boxes. Out of the way when you don’t need it, and the perfect height when you do.
- Superior counterbalance design compensates perfectly for any TV weight up to 90 lbs. Set the counterbalance at the right position for your TV’s weight and you’ll be amazed how easy it is to lift even the heaviest of TVs.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Auto-Lock Technology
- Set-It and Forget-It Tilt
- Made in the USA
- Easy Install
- Post TV Install Leveling
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT MOUNT VARIANT AND ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR HOME
Step 1: Manual vs. Motor
- MANUAL: Adjustable gas spring counterbalance system helps user move the TV up and down with ease. Manual swivel is included
- MOTOR: Move the mount up and down with a push of a button. Manual swivel with automatic self centering when moving up is included.
- The Manual and Motor mounts handle the same size TVs and have the same footprint.
Step 2: IP or RF
- IP, WiFi Enabled: The mount can be easily connected to a home network through WiFi (can not be hardwired). Mount can be controlled from a browser on the same network as the mount, which means it can be controlled by a phone, tablet, and computer. IP also means it is easy to connect to any major Home Automation system which we have drivers for. Comes with IR remote.
- RF Remote: Comes with Easy to use right out of the box RF and IR remote. RF remote doesn’t need line of sight and comes with a wall mountable holder. IR receiver can be used to integrate with Smart Remotes and Home Automation systems with an IR emitter.
Step 3: Accessories
- SOUNDBAR BRACKET: Have a soundbar or center channel speaker, and want to mount it to your Dynamic Mount? This is the accessory for you! Our special design lets you mount almost any speaker/soundbar on the market, with incredibly sturdy results and no sag. Mountable below your TV. It even features up to .5″ of depth adjustability so your soundbar isn’t sticking out in front as much as compared to other brackets.
- HIDDEN HANDLE: Sturdy tube handle that attaches directly to your mount, giving you something to grab onto if you don’t want to grab your TV while pulling up or down. Height adjustable, so it will always sit hidden behind your TV, just above the bottom for easy access.
- SOUNDBAR BRACKET AND HANDLE: The Soundbar bracket does not work above the mount with the recess box.