For Technical Drawings, Installation, and more Information, see the Instructions.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Can be installed while building a home, AV installers can then easily install TV mount in box later
- Mounts in Wall between 2 studs spaced 16 inches apart for the lowest Profile
- Can be attached by builders when framing
- Uses interchangeable frame design
- Works with Manual and Motorized Mounts
- 1.4″ (1.5″ XT) Top Position Thickness
- Electrical knockouts for power outlets
- Standard box works with the swivel version of the Down and Out Manual (DOS) and Down and Out Motor Mounts (DAS)
- XT box is 4 inches taller and works with the XT Versions (Swivel) of the Down and out Manual (DSX) and the Down and Out Motor (DASX).
- The XT box also works with the standard version of those mounts, there is just 4 extra inches of space left over at the top of the box