All of the amazing features of our flagship Down and Out Mount, now available with a remote-controlled motor for hands-free vertical movement and tilt! Available with multiple control options, including RF and IR remote controls, and soon even IP control!
For Technical Drawings, Installation, and more Information, see the Instructions.
- Down and Out Motor Mount Instructions
- Down and Out Rough In Box Addendum
- Swivel Soundbar Bracket Instructions
- Fixed Soundbar Bracket Instructions
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 27″ of total vertical travel from top position to bottom position.
- Up to 10 degrees of adjustable tilt in the top (up) position.
- Perfect for flat or curved TVs up to 125 lbs
- Optional swivel variant (swivel function is manual, not motorized) for even more adjustability! With vertical travel, tilt, and swivel, you have full control. Never deal with uncomfortable TV viewing angles again! (See below for swivel details, help choosing stud configuration, accessories info, and more)
- Ability to clear mantels, shelves, and other obstructions up to 16″ deep during vertical travel – perfect for mounting above a fireplace, over large windows, above doors, and more. Out of the way when you don’t need it, and the perfect height when you do!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT MOUNT VARIANT AND ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR HOME
Step 1: Fixed vs. Swivel
- SWIVEL: Choose if you want to be able to adjust the angle of the TV left and right when mounted. Perfect for big rooms, rooms with lots of different seating options, or for those with adjacent kitchens to view TV while cooking. Swivel mount will swivel a total of 66 degrees right and left.
- FIXED: Choose if you don’t expect to need to change the angle of your TV. Perfect for regular room sizes/setups, rooms with seating directly in front of and parallel to the TV, bedrooms, etc.
- Outside of these differences, the Fixed and Swivel Mount are otherwise exactly the same (same vertical travel, adjustable tilt, weight limits, etc.)
Step 2: Mounting Option
- We recommend figuring out what the Mount will attach to before ordering. Determine the layout of the studs inside of the wall where you will be mounting your Dynamic Mount. You will need a stud finder to detect your stud placement.
- FRAME: For two studs up to 24″ apart, stone, or brick fireplaces. If unsure order the Frame because it covers Single Stud and most other situations. Frame mounts to wall first, then mount hooks onto frame. This is the most common option used and the easiest to install. Handles up to 125 lbs.
- SINGLE STUD: For one stud, centered on the TV. If unsure, order the Frame mount because that can be used with a Single Stud also. The Single Stud mount generally has a reduced weight capacity of 70 pounds maximum, this is because a single 2×4 stud isn’t strong enough to hold more, the mount itself is plenty strong enough so if you are attaching to something stronger than a single stud, the mount can handle more weight up to 125 lbs.
- Rough in Box: Ultra Slim with the TV only being 1.4″ off of the wall. Box mounts in wall between 2 studs spaced 16″ apart. Has integrated knockouts for electrical supplies. See Rough in Box Addendum for more details. Works only with the Swivel Version of the Mount.
Step 3: Accessories
- FLUSH SOUNDBAR BRACKET: Have a soundbar or center channel speaker, and want to mount it to your Dynamic Mount? This is the accessory for you! Our special design lets you mount almost any speaker/soundbar on the market, with incredibly sturdy results and no sag. Mountable above or below your TV. It even features up to 2.5″ of depth adjustability so your speaker sits flush with the front of your TV.